At the Montauk Childcare Center, your child’s curriculum is based on age appropriate learning objectives. Our curriculum integrates areas such as:
- Creative expression
- Social and emotional development, to make learning meaningful and fun for all children.
Every child goes home with a Communication-Gram that tells parents about their child’s day. The Montauk Childcare Center values your role as a parent and believes that working together is the best way to support your child’s healthy growth and development.
Your child will be offered many activities that provide intellectual stimulation and foster self-reliance and social responsibility, including:
- Self initiated program
- Group initiated program
- Staff-initiated program
- Indoor/outdoor activities
The Montauk Childcare Center offers:
- Childcare to children ages 6 weeks to 5 years
- Sliding fee scale
- Full-time and part-time care
- Multiple sibling discount
- Breakfast, hot lunch, and afternoon snack